- ( ?-1356) Martim Afonso Telo de Meneses, son of Afonso Martins Teles Raposo and Berengária Lourenço de Valadares.
- Brother of João Afonso Telo de Meneses, 4th Count of Barcelos and 1st Count of Ourém.
- Married to Aldonça Anes de Vasconcelos.
- Father of Maria Teles and of Leonor Teles, future wife of King Fernando of Portugal.
- A vassal of King Afonso IV of Portugal and a trusted servant of his daughter Maria, accompanying her to Castile when she married Alfonso XI.
- Killed in Toro, Castile, in 1356, in the presence of Queen Maria, by order of the queen's son, Pedro of Castile. On the same occasion, other noblemen were killed too: Pedro Estebáñez Carpintero, Ruy González de Castañeda, and Alonso Téllez Girón. [Pedro, ch. 16: 127-130]
Martim Affonso Tello